|Introduction||The Board of Directors of Al Khaleej Training and Education Company is pleased to announce the results of the Ordinary General Assembly meeting (the first meeting), which was held at 6:30 pm on Tuesday 13/10/1442 AH corresponding to 25/05/2021 AD through modern technology using tadawulati system, in order to ensure the safety of dealers in the financial market within the framework of supporting preventive and precautionary efforts and measures by the competent and relevant health authorities to address the emerging corona virus (Covid-19) and as an extension of the continuous efforts made by all government agencies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in taking preventive measures Necessary to prevent its spread, and after the completion of the quorum necessary for the validity of the assembly to convene, the results of the voting came as follows:|
|City and Location of the General Assembly’s Meeting||Through virtual conference technology broadcasting from the company’s headquarters in Riyadh, Street No. 64 intersecting east with Olaya Street, Building No. 9, Olaya district.|
|Date of the General Assembly’s Meeting||2021-05-25 Corresponding to 1442-10-13|
|Time of the General Assembly’s Meeting||18:30|
|Percentage of Attending Shareholders||( % 41.79 )|
|Names of the Board of Directors’ Members Present at the General Assembly’s Meeting and Names of the Absentees||
The meeting was attended by members of the Board of Directors: –
1. Mr. Abdul Aziz bin Hammad Nasser Al-Blayd – Chairman of the Board of Directors
2. Mr. Abdul Aziz bin Rashid Abdul Rahman Al-Rashed – Deputy Chairman of the Council
3. Dr. Abdullah bin Sagheer Muhammad Al-Hussaini
4. Professor / Abdul Malik bin Abdul Rahman Al Sheikh
5. Mr. Abdullah bin Muhammad Suleiman Jabrin
6. Engineer / Al-Walid Bin Abdul Razzaq Al-Duraiaan
I apologize for attending the meeting from the members of the Board of Directors:
1. Mr. Ahmed bin Ali Ahmed Al-Shadawi
2. Dr. Ali bin Abdul Khaleq Abdul Rahman Al-Qarni
|Names of the Chairmen of the Committees Present at the General Assembly’s Meeting or Members of such Committees Attending on Their Behalf||
The meeting was attended by the heads of the committees:
1. Dr. Abdullah bin Sagheer Muhammad Al-Hussaini – Chairman of the Audit Committee
2. Mr. Abdul Malik Bin Abdul Rahman Al Al Sheikh – Chairman of the Nominations and Remuneration Committee
3. Mr. Abdul Aziz bin Rashid Abdul Rahman Al-Rashed – Member of the Committee – on behalf of Dr. Ali bin Abdul Khaleq Abdul Rahman Al-Qarni – Chairman of the Governance and Social Responsibility Committee
|Voting Results on the Items of the General Assembly’s Meeting Agenda’s||
1. Approval of the company’s financial statements for the fiscal year ending 31-12-2020 AD.
2. Approval of the company’s auditor report for the fiscal year ending 31-12-2020 AD.
3. Approval of the report of the company’s board of directors for the fiscal year ending on 31-12-2020 AD.
4. Approval of the appointment of Ibrahim Ahmed Al-Bassam and his partners, chartered accountants (Al-Bassam and his partners) as an auditor for the company from among the candidates based on the recommendation of the audit committee in order to examine, review and audit the financial statements for the (second, third, fourth and annual) quarters of the fiscal year 2021 AD and the first quarter of the fiscal year 2022 AD And determine his fees.
5. Approval of the Board of Director’s recommendation to distribute cash dividends to shareholders for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2020 AD at a rate of 0.25 one quarter of one riyal per share, which is equivalent to (2.5%) of the nominal value per share in a total amount of (11,250,000) Eleven million two hundred fifty thousand riyals, provided that the shareholders who own the shares on the day of the assembly and who are registered in the company’s shareholders register at the Depository Center are eligible for the second trading day following the date of the meeting, and the date of dividend distribution will be announced later.
6. Approval of absolving the members of the company’s board of directors’ liability for the fiscal year ending 31-12-2020 AD.
7. Approval of disburse an amount of (900,000) nine hundred thousand riyals as a bonus to the members of the company’s board of directors for the fiscal year ending on 31-12-2020 AD.
8. Approval of authorize the company’s board of directors of the power of the general assembly of shareholders based on clause (1) of Article 71 of the Companies policy for a period of one year from the date of the approval of the general assembly of shareholders or until the end of the period of the authorized board of directors, whichever is earlier according to the conditions mentioned in the regulatory controls and procedures issued by the Capital Market Authority in implementation of the Companies Law for Listed Joint Stock Companies.
9. Approval of the community service responsibility policy.
For any further enquiries or information please contact our shareholder’s relationship department on phone number 0114623260 ext. 1593,
or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Capital Market Authority and the Saudi Stock Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.